- This event has passed.
Enhancing Wellbeing – Designing for People and Planet
November 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EET
13:00 – 14:30 (EET)
Egypt faces an exponential demand for new homes as per its economic and population expansions. Placing PEOPLE Wellbeing as the core business goal is the ultimate demonstration and implementation of the SDGs.
Therefore, this panel discussion aims to discuss how the real estate developers, through a defined value system designed for PEOPLE, can create a healthy environment that impact wellbeing in the spaces where customers reside, and where broader communities are impacted, while addressing any evolving challenges (economic, environmental, social, climatic):
- A VALUE SYSTEM supporting DESIGN & BUILD FOR PEOPLE
- At the heart of all sustainable development, resides PEOPLE.
- The end objective of sustainability is to ensure PEOPLE Wellbeing (Physical, emotional, mental, cultural and economic).
- We need to be able to deliver those values TODAY, without compromising the RIGHTS for TOMORROW’s GENERATIONS.
- All climate actions are in place to ensure the safety of our planet to its inhabitants. Thus, PEOPLE is always at the centre of all what we do