- This event has passed.
Enhancing Cities’ Liveability and Sustainability in the Face of Climate Change
November 7 @ 3:15 pm - 4:25 pm EET
15:15 – 16:25 (EET)
Cities are at the forefront to address the climate crisis and inaction is not an option. Even as we do so, we need to ensure our cities remain liveable and sustainable. But how can we do so? This panel hopes to share insights on how cities can enhance liveability and sustainability in the face of climate change while exploring future possibilities in climate resilient development and regenerative designs and principles.
- Michael Koh, Executive Fellow, Centre for Liveable Cities, Ministry of National Development, Singapore
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Limited
- Assoc Prof Winston Chow, Singapore Management University and IPCC WG II Lead Author
- Lauren Sorkin, Executive Director, Resilient Cities Network
- James Lam, Managing Director, Coastal Engineering/Infrastructure Division, Surbana Jurong Private Limited